October 7, 2009

NEW BEGININGS

I realized today that Mike losing his job was an absolute blessing! For most of my Mommy years
I have felt alone and more than a little disappointed in the life I was living. I even had moments
when I resented my kids!
With the threat of having to now find a job looming on the horizon, I have come to the realization
that my life is blessed to be able to stay home with my children and they are blessed to have a
mother who is home when they get home from school.
Today I make this solemn vow to my children to never resent them and to enjoy every moment
the lord has entrusted them into my care. The vow I make to my Heavenly Father is simple: I
will never again take for granted the precious gift of being home with my kids!
This just goes to show you that you are never too old to learn a lesson.

1 comment:

Christina Hamilton said...

You brought tears to my eyes! We love you!